Email Amanda M. Fisher
Tel: (877) 446-2529
- Common Interest Developments
- Condominium Law
- General Counsel
- Savannah Law School, J.D. 2015
- University of South Florida, B.A. Criminology 2009
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Law and Society Association
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association Commission on Women in the Profession
Amanda comes to R|O|D with a background in consumer debt defense, commercial debt defense, and construction defect defense. She is devoted to a client-centered practice with a focus on compassion and communication.
She is also a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of California, Irvine in Criminology, Law & Society. In addition to her commitment to clients, she consistently seeks to solve large scale issues in the legal profession.
Amanda teaches Drafting and Introduction to Law as a Visiting Assistant Professor. She is actively engaged in promoting diversity and inclusion in legal education and in the legal profession.
Amanda relies on creative approaches to answer a broad range of legal questions. Her litigation experience and her academic foundation blend for a unique perspective on complex legal issues.