One hour of CAM ICB Credit is approved for this presentation.
Associations have governing documents, and enforcing those documents is one of the unpleasant realities of community association governance and management. Can managers and boards unintentionally make the process harder, more stressful and hostile?
- Are you enforcing the unenforceable?
- How planning can help both board and homeowners.
- Must every violation be enforced? The role of discretion.
- Myths regarding the hearing
The interaction of Fair Housing and the enforcement issue.
- Creative enforcement strategies – and what you CAN’T do.
- Dealing with tenant problems.
- The neighbor-to-neighbor dispute – when must the HOA be involved?