One hour of CAM ICB Credit is approved for this presentation.
Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, normally called CC&Rs are the backbone of the common interest community. They often require amending, due to preferences of the community, changes in the law, or other circumstances.
This presentation will address the following topics:
- What exactly do homeowners not understand about CC&Rs
- How to begin the process of amendment to maximize the prospect of member approval
- Which amendments do not require member votes to approve
- Common drafting pitfalls
- The apathy factor
- One association's horror story - how not to pursue amendments.
- The prepared remarks will be approximately 50 minutes in length, followed by approximately 10 minutes of answering questions submitted by attendees.
- Written materials will be provided.