One hour of CAM ICB Credit is approved for this presentation.
This presentation will provide a comprehensive review of the new regulations and their guidance to homeowner associations and their managers. The presentation will also discuss significant topics which remain unaddressed by the regulations including:
- Assistance animals
- Requests for accommodation
- Denial of requests for accommodation
- Harassment including sexual harassment
- Liability of managers and boards for discrimination
- The prepared remarks will consume about 50 minutes. An additional ten minutes of "Q&A" time will be mandatory to receive CAM-ICB credit, followed by ten additional minutes for participants wishing to listen further questions answered.